Weekend Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
- Wind Advisory in effect from October 17, 08:00 AM EDT until October 17, 04:00 PM EDT
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Friday: A chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.