Weather Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
- Monday ~ Mostly cloudy today. Highs around 28/-2 Celsius
- Monday Night ~ Mostly cloudy and cold with scattered snow showers. Lows near 15/-9C.
- Tuesday ~ A chance of flurries in the morning. then partly sunny, blustery and cold. Early highs around 22/-6C then temperatures fall in the afternoon to around 14/-10. Wind gusts up to 35 MPH
- Tuesday Night ~ Mostly clear, brisk and very cold. Lows zero to 5 below/about -19 Celsius. Wind chills making it feel much colder.
- Wednesday ~ Mostly sunny and cold. Daytime highs only around 7 above/-14 Celsius.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app