5-Day Forecast: Freezing Rain & Sleet Wednesday – Friday
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Tuesday: Rain or freezing rain likely before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 1pm, then scattered rain showers after 1pm. Areas of fog before 1pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night: Scattered rain and snow showers before 7pm, then scattered snow showers between 7pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday: A chance of snow. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 25. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Night: Snow and sleet likely before 10pm, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely between 10pm and 3am, then freezing rain and sleet likely after 3am. Areas of fog after 9pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday: Freezing rain and sleet before 11am, then rain showers and sleet between 11am and noon, then rain showers after noon. Areas of fog before 8am. High near 39. Southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday: A chance of snow showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org