
Man Sentenced to 2 Years for Re-Entering the U.S. in Maine
A 54-year-old man was sentenced to 2 years in prison for re-entering the United States after a prior removal.
Felony Charges
Odanis Manuel Brea Mejia from the Dominican Republic was given 18 months. He pleaded guilty to the felony charges on March 20, 2025.
Extensive Criminal History
Brea Mejia has “an extensive criminal history, had been previously removed from the country in October 2021 following a Massachusetts conviction for distributing heroin,” said the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Drug Trafficking Charges and Warrant
He was apprehended again in January 2025 after a search warrant was executed in Lewiston as part of a Homeland Security Investigations. The MDEA and Lewiston Police charged him with Drug Trafficking.
No Consent to Re-Enter U.S.
Court records said “Since Brea Mejia’s prior removal, he had not obtained consent to re-enter the U.S.”
These Deliciously Retro Food Photos Will Make You Hungry for the '70s
Gallery Credit: Stephen Lenz
If You Grew Up in the '70s and '80s, These Foods Were Super Fancy
Gallery Credit: Stephen Lenz
More From









