Five-Day Forecast: Clear Christmas Eve & Christmas; Snow & Sleet Friday
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast for Monday, December 24th - Friday, December 28th from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Christmas Eve Day: Scattered flurries before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Christmas Eve: Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -16. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Christmas Day: Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -16. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Christmas Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Light west wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night: Sleet likely before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou:
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org