Darius Rucker, Dan + Shay Coming To Bangor Waterfront
Darius Rucker is bringing his Good for a Good Time Tour to Bangor this summer, according to the singer's website.
The tour, which will feature country duo Dan + Shay and newcomer Michael Ray, will stop in Bangor on July 29.
Since breaking into country music in 2009, Rucker has produced huge hits including "Wagon Wheel," "Don't Think I Don't Think About It," and "True Believers," just to name a few.
Darius Rucker was last in Bangor in 2013, when he, Rodney Atkins and Jana Kramer brought the True Believers Tour to the waterfront.
We're going to have a big announcement coming up next week about more big country shows headed to Bangor this summer, so be sure to stay tuned.
Here’s what the summer concert series looks like so far:
- Saturday, June 4: Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser + Cam (Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor)
- Thursday, June 16: Dixie Chicks (Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor)
- Sunday, July 17: Luke Bryan, Little Big Town + Dustin Lynch (Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor)
- Friday, July 29: Darius Rucker, Dan + Shay + Michael Ray (Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor)
- Friday, Aug. 12: Hunter Hayes (Maine State Pier, Portland)