5-Day Forecast: Snow Friday + Sleet & Freezing Rain Friday Night
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast for Thursday, December 27th - Monday, December 31st from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from December 28, 07:00 AM EST until December 29, 12:00 AM EST
- Thursday: Scattered flurries before 10am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -14. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night: A slight chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around -3. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday: Snow, mainly after 7am. High near 30. Wind chill values as low as -4. South wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night: Freezing rain and sleet before 10pm, then freezing rain between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of rain after 1am. Areas of fog after midnight. Low around 30. South wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday: Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 11am, then gradually ending. Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou:
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to email@example.com