Travis Tritt Plans ‘A Man and His Guitar’ Live Album, DVD
Travis Tritt will treat fans to a brand-new, two-disc live album and DVD in mid-November.
A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre will be released on Nov. 18. As the record's title explains, the project was recorded at the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, Tenn., during an unplugged solo concert. Fans will get to hear Tritt's hits such as "Help Me Hold On" and "Best of Intentions" in a more intimate way, as well as previously unreleased versions of "Come and Go Blues" and "Pickin' at It."
Additionally, A Man and His Guitar includes personal stories from Tritt about his life and influences, and what he has learned during his long and successful career in the country music world. Marty Stuart joins Tritt for the aforementioned "Pickin' at It" as well as for "Whiskey Ain't Workin'," while James Otto helps out on "Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man."
A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre is available for pre-order through Tritt's official website; a complete track listing is below. On Tritt's website, fans can also find more information about the artist and his upcoming tour dates.
Travis Tritt, A Man and His Guitar -- Live From the Franklin Theatre Track Listing:
1. “It’s All About the Money” (Donny Kees, Jody Harris)
2. “Where Corn Don’t Grow” (Mark Alan Springer, Roger Murrah)
3. “The Pressure Is On” (Hank Williams, Jr.)
4. “I’m Gonna Be Somebody” (Jill Colucci, Stewart Harris)
5. “Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man” [with James Otto] (Kostas)
6. “Country Club” (Catesby Jones, Dennis Lord)
7. “Country Ain’t Country” (Carson Chamberlain, Casey Beatherd, Teresa Boaz)
8. “500 Miles Away From Home” (Bobby Bare, Charles Williams, Hedy West)
9. “Here’s a Quarter” (Travis Tritt)
10. “Best of Intentions” (Travis Tritt)
11. “Drift Off to Dream” (Travis Tritt, Stewart Harris)
12. “Help Me Hold On” (Travis Tritt, Pat Terry)
1. “Whiskey Ain’t Workin’” [with Marty Stuart] (Ronny Scaife, Marty Stuart)
2. “Pickin’ at It” [with Marty Stuart] (Travis Tritt)
3. “Come and Go Blues” (Gregg Allman)
4. “Anymore” (Travis Tritt, Jill Colucci)
5. “I Walk the Line” (Johnny Cash)
6. “Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way” (Waylon Jennings)
7. “A Long Time Ago” (Waylon Jennings, Shel Silverstein)
8. “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys” (Patsy Bruce, Ed Bruce)
9. “Lone Wolf” (Hank Williams, Jr.)
10. “It’s a Great Day to Be Alive” (Darrell Scott)
11. “T-R-O-U-B-L-E” (Jerry Chestnut)
12. “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde” (Walt Aldridge, James LeBlanc)
More of 2016's New Country Albums