Top New Brunswick Holiday Delights
The New Brunswick division of the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is proud to announce the top delectable food and beverage delights to enjoy this holiday season that are manufactured right in the province.
1. Jingle Berry Cider Brew - Red Rover Brewing Company, Fredericton
2. Brunswick Sardines in Lemon Sauce – Connors Bros., Blacks Harbour
3. Chicken Bones – Ganong Brothers Ltd., St. Stephen
4. La Buckdjeuve Dark Strong Ale - Petit-Sault Brewers, Edmundston
5. Storm Chips – Covered Bridge Potato Chips, Hartland
6. King Cole Chocolate Peppermint Tea – G.E. Barbour, Sussex
7. Pâté à la viande - Les Cuisines Roi Kitchens Ltée, Petit-Rocher Nord
8. Lobster Rangoon - Ocean Pier, Scoudouc
9. Moosehead Lager – Moosehead, Saint John
10. Hot Smoked Candied Atlantic Salmon – True North Salmon, Blacks Harbour
11. Fire Chief’s Red Ale - Pump House Brewery, Moncton
12. Savoury Potato Wedges – McCain Foods, Florenceville-Bristol
13. Sugared Donut Crescents - Mrs. Dunster’s, Sussex
“Our province is blessed with an array of quality products that are made with care by New Brunswickers,” said Joel Richardson, NB Vice President of the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, “From Pâté à la viande to Storm Chips to Jingle Berry Cider Brew, this bakers’ dozen of 13 tasty treats we’ve selected represent our past, present and future as a vibrant trade-active manufacturing economy”.