Grab your boots and hat and prepare to scootin' boogie. The Taste of Country Music Festival is right around the corner and here's how to get there.
View Larger Map
If you're anything like me and don't get out much- let alone, the state of Maine, then when I say the fest will be at Hunter Mountain in Hunter, NY- you may be like 'Whaaaaat, where's that at?' Just follow the handy-dandy map above, provided by the lovely folks at Google and you shall see.
The Taste of Country Music Festival is set for June 13th - 15th, 2013.
Here's a survival check list of what to bring and what not bring on your trek.
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (beware of “No Chair Zone” in front of the stage!)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs (yep, sometime we ROCK OUT!)
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment, please)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
What To Leave At Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass bottles
- Weapons of any kind
- Aerosol sprays
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than for reasonable personal consumption (i.e. no more than 1 case of beer per person)
- Liquid fuel for stoves/grills/laterns (we only allow propane)
If you’re camping, don’t forget…
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers (please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed outside of the campgrounds into the main concert field)
- Small propane cooking stove (please leave the charcoal grills at home, no open fires, folks!)
- Soap/Towels (there will be free showers for all campers!)
Not allowed in the concert field:
- Pop up tents
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind (one sealed bottle of water is okay!)