National Prescription Drug Drop-Off Day in New Brunswick
Saturday, May 11th is "National Prescription Drug Drop-Off Day" in Canada. Several pharmacies in New Brunswick are partnering with the RCMP to accept unused medication.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- St. George Pharmacy (Guardian) - 127 Brunswick Street, St. George
- Jean Coutu Pharmacy - 101 Water Street, Campbellton
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Riverside Pharmasave - 1265 Onondaga Street, Oromocto
- Familiprix Pharmacy – 809 Rue Principale, Clair
- Johnson’s Pharmasave – 694 Main Street, Perth-Andover
For more information: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/nb/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/13-05-09-111224-eng.htm