Man Charged in Clearview, N.B. Break-and-Enter
A 20-year-old man faces numerous charges after a break-and-enter at a home in Clearview, New Brunswick, just north of Florenceville-Bristol.
RCMP say that around 1 a.m. Monday, a man broke into a home on Cross Road in Clearview, armed with a firearm. The intruder was arrested at the scene, according to Sgt. J.P. MacDougall of the Woodstock Detachment. No one was injured.
Mackenzie O'Keefe appeared in Woodstock Provincial Court on Monday. He was charged with:
- Break and enter with the intent to commit an offence
- Possession of an instrument for the purpose of break and enter
- Possession of a prohibited weapon
- Carrying a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possession of stolen property
- Breach of probation
- Possession of methamphetamine
O'Keefe has been remanded pending a bail hearing on Wednesday, May 10.