Job Openings For World Acadian Congress in August
The CMA 2014 is at our doorstep and the organization is looking for to fill numerous jobs during the international event in August. Here are some positions available in New Brunswick and Québec:
- Logistics Messengers August 4 - 27 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Ticket Agents at UMCE in Edmundston August 4 - 24 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Ticket Agents at MultiMEDIA pavilion in Edmundston August 8 - 24 from 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Ticket Agents at ExpoMONDE in Grand Falls on August 14 and August 16 - 23 between 12noon and 11 p.m.
- Mobile Ticket Agents on August 8th and August 24th between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Dishwashers on August 9th in Edmundston and on August 25th in Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac.
The organizers are also looking for several people who can work in Maine in the following positions:
- Logistics Messengers from August 10 - 16 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Mobile Ticket Agents on August 15th in Madawaska between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Site Ticket Agents on August 15th in Madawaska between 1 p.m. and 10 p.m.
All the above-mentioned positions will be paid according to the number of hours worked. For more information, please contact Catherine Guimond at (506) 737-2014, ext. 5453 or by e-mail at email@example.com