An electrical fire at a home on 21 High Street in Presque Isle has temporarily displaced one resident.


The Presque Isle Fire Department responded to the home around 11:15 Friday morning and remained on scene for under an hour, according to Deputy Chief Adam Rider.
There was minimal damage in the ceiling above the kitchen area, Rider said.
No one was injured. The local chapter of the American Red Cross was providing lodging for the woman until her home could be repaired.
City of Presque Isle Unveils New Website