Country Pop Bites: Zac Brown – February 2
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2011 Zac and Shelly Brown had a daughter, Joni Mason Brown, at their home in the Atlanta area?
It’s true! Check out the video for “Toes” where they were in the studio with Big D and Bubba.
Here are 5 other little known facts about Zac Brown.
- He was raised in Dahlonega, Georgia, the 11th of 12 children.
- He learned to play classical guitar at age 7.
- As a teenager, he played solo gigs in local venues, doing country and pop cover songs.
- He attended summer camp, and worked with mentally and physically challenged kids.
- In 2004, he opened a music club and restaurant with his father, where the fare was southern-style cooking.