Country Pop Bites: Zac Brown Band – July 1
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2009 Atlantic released The Zac Brown Band's "Toes" to radio?
It’s true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about The Zac Brown Band.
- The Zac Brown Band was formed in Georgia in 2002, hitting the road as often as possible and in front of anyone who would listen.
- The band consists of Zac Brown, Coy Bowles, Clay Cook, Jimmy De Martini, Chris Fryar, and John Dirskell Hopkins.
- Zac Brown attended the University of West Georgia where his love of music really took off. His band at the time broke up, but after 9/11 Brown quit school and decided to hit the road full-time.
- Zac opened a southern-style cooking restaurant with his father, and used the club to perform in early on, over the weekend, along with their other gigs.
- Zac is a busy man! He oversees a full-production metal shop, leather artistry shop and a camp for children that is slated to open next year.