Country Pop Bites: Trisha Yearwood – September 10
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1994 Trisha Yearwood topped the Billboard country singles chart with "XXX's And OOO's (An American Girl)"?
It’s true! Listen to the song!
Here are 5 little known truths about Trisha Yearwood.
- Patricia Lynn Yearwood was born on September 19, 1964, in Monticello, Georgia. Her mother, Gwen, was a teacher and her father, Jack, was a banker.
- She grew up listening to Hank Williams and Patsy Cline, but she also loves Southern rock bands like the Allman Brothers and the Eagles.
- She graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee with a degree in Business Administration.
- She was an intern for MTM Records and was hired on full time once she graduated college.
- She has been married 3 times. Most recently to Country Star Garth Brooks.