Country Pop Bites: Trisha Yearwood – May 19
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1997 MCA released Trisha Yearwood's version of "How Do I Live"?
It’s true! Remember that one? Check out the video!
Here are 5 little known truths about Trisha Yearwood.
- She was born Patricia Lynn Yearwood, on September 19, 1964, in Monticello, Georgia, to Gwen, a teacher, and Jack, a banker.
- She interned as a receptionist for MTM Records early in her career, leading to a full time job with the company. She used her resources at the company to record a demo.
- She’s been married 3 times.
- In 1998 she began an acting career in earnest, landing a multi-season recurring role on CBS's "JAG."
- In 2008, she collaborated with her mother and sister to publish the cookbook entitled Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen.