Country Pop Bites: Travis Tritt – June 6
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1981 Travis Tritt graduated from high school?
It’s true! Check out this Travis Tritt video!
Here are 5 little known truths about Travis Tritt.
- He got his first guitar when he was eight years old and taught himself how to play this instrument.
- Growing up, he aspired to be like one of country music's outlaws, such as Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr.
- As much as he loved music, he took his time before deciding to pursue his passion. He got married after graduating high school and tried working a regular job.
- Tritt operates his own music publishing company, Post Oak.
- He has been divorced twice. He married his third wife, Theresa Nelson, in 1997. The couple has three children, two sons - Tristan and Tarian and daughter - Tyler.