Country Pop Bites: Terri Clark – September 11
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2004 Terri Clark made an appearance at #1 on the Billboard country chart with "Girls Lie Too"?
It’s true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 little known facts about Terri Clark.
- Her maternal grandparents, Ray and Betty Gauthier, were performers on the Canadian country music circuit and opened shows for Johnny Cash, George Jones, Little Jimmy Dickens and others.
- Her musical influences are Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, Barbara Mandrell, Reba McEntire and The Judds.
- Some of her previous jobs include a dishwasher at a Chinese restaurant, a waitress, a secretary at a carpet-cleaning company, boot seller and house singer at Nashville’s legendary Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- Her favorite movie is Shrek.
- Her favorite foods are Pizza Hut pan pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese; prime rib; French fries and gravy and chocolate-covered almonds.