Country Pop Bites: Terri Clark – April 5
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1996 Terri Clark's self-titled debut became her first gold album?
It's true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting truths about Terri Clark.
- Terri Lynn Sauson was born on August 5, 1968 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Her grandparents, Ray and Betty Gauthier, were both noted Canadian country musicians, having opened artists such as George Jones and Johnny Cash. Her mother, Linda, had belonged to the Canadian folk scene.
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her mother re-married. Clark's last name was taken from the man whom her mother had married.
- She worked at a local Chinese restaurant during her high school years.
- In late 2007, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. The tumor was removed; however, her mother passed away on April 4, 2010.