Country Pop Bites: Pat Green – March 5
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2005 Pat Green made his Grand Ole Opry debut at Nashville's Grand Ole Opry House?
Check out this Pat Green song!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Pat Green.
- Patrick Craven Green was born on April 5, 1972 in San Antonio, Texas.
- His father was in the Air Force, and also a stage actor, who had starred in musicals, which influenced Pat's love of music.
- He writes a good majority of the songs he records. He's had his hand in writing or co-writing hits like "Carry On," "Don't Break My Heart Again," "Feels Just Like It Should" and "Wave on Wave."
- His musical influences include Willie Nelson, Jerry Jeff Walker, Waylon Jennings, Joe Ely and Robert Earl Keen.
- While playing at Willie Nelson's annual July 4th picnic in 1998, Pat garnered a lot of attention, which lead to radio support for his music. Things all starting moving well for him from then on.