Country Pop Bites: Mark Chesnutt – March 12
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1990 Mark Chesnutt began recording his first album, "Too Cold At Home"?
It’s true. Check out the video.
Here are 5 things about Mark Chesnutt that you might not have known.
- He quit school after the 10th grade to work full-time as a singer in clubs throughout southeastern Texas. He later got his GED.
- His hobbies include hunting, fishing, reading and collecting albums.
- His pet peeves include getting up early in the morning and flying on commercial airlines.
- His favorite food is venison. (Yuck!)
- His musical influences include his father, Hank Williams Sr., Hank Williams Jr., George Jones, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings and Elvis Presley.