Country Pop Bites: Mark Chesnutt – February 9
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1991 Mark Chesnutt's "Brother Jukebox" filled the #1 slot on the Billboard country singles chart?
It's true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Mark Chesnutt.
- His first public appearance was a solo for his junior high school choir.
- He quit school after the 10th grade to work full-time as a singer in clubs throughout southeastern Texas.
- He enjoys hunting, fishing, reading and collecting albums.
- His pet peeves include getting up early in the morning and flying on commercial airlines.
- He is a true Country boy... his favorite food is venison.