Country Pop Bites: Luke Bryan – April 6
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2007 Luke Bryan sang "All My Friends Say" in his Grand Ole Opry debut?
It’s true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Luke Bryan.
- He grew up in the small town of Leesburg, Georgia, where his father worked as a peanut farmer.
- His talent was spotted by two local songwriters who had provided tunes for Nashville artists. They asked him to join them at writing sessions at a local church when he was just 15 years old.
- He began his musical career in the mid-2000s, writing songs for Travis Tritt and Billy Currington.
- Two of his siblings have passed away—his brother Chris in 1996, in a car accident, and sister Kelly in 2007, from cancer.
- He married his wife Caroline, whom he met while attending college, on December 6, 2006. They have two sons, Thomas Boyer "Bo" Bryan, born March 18, 2008 and Tatum Christopher "Tate" Bryan, born August 11, 2010.