Country Pop Bites: Luke Bryan – April 6
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2007 Luke Bryan sang "All My Friends Say" in his Grand Ole Opry debut?
It's true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Luke Bryan.
- His father is a peanut farmer.
- Shortly before he was going to move to Nashville at age 19, tragedy struck his family. His older brother, Chris, was unexpectedly killed in a car accident.
- When he was invited to perform at the famous Grand Ole Opry, his older sister, Kelly, organized 129 people, practically their entire hometown, to attend his Opry debut. A few days after his performance, his sister unexpectedly died at home.
- He is married to his college sweetheart, Caroline, whom he wed in December 2006. He met her at Georgia Southern University and says it was truly love at first sight.
- The couple has two sons, Thomas Boyer Bryan and Tatum Christopher Bryan.