Country Pop Bites: Justin Moore – March 13
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2009 Justin Moore sang "Small Town USA" in his Grand Ole Opry debut?
It's true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Justin Moore.
- Growing up on his family’s farm in Poyen, Arkansas, he helped out with the work and made his first trip to the deer stand with his grandpa when he was barely out of diapers.
- He began performing during his junior year of high school. After graduating, he joined his uncle's Southern rock band and moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2002.
- He was the class Salutatorian at Poyen High School, and he was a baseball star who turned down several scholarships.
- He married his wife, Kate, of Houma, Louisiana, in 2007.
- They have two daughters, Ella Kole, born February 11, 2010, and Kennedy Faye, born November 21, 2011.