Country Pop Bites: Joe Nichols – June 29
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2005 Joe Nichols sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" during the seventh-inning stretch at Chicago's Wrigley Field?
It's true! The Cubs edged the Milwaukee Brewers, 3-2.
Check out this Joe Nichols video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Joe Nichols.
- His dad was a truck driver and working musician. He played bass in a band for years. His mom was a Bank teller.
- His first job was picking blueberries for $1.50 a bucket when he was 12-years-old.
- His first public singing experience was at a family get-together, where his uncle had a karaoke machine. He was 14 and got up to sing. Everyone was shocked he could actually carry a tune.
- His favorite food is Sushi.
- He loves football and baseball.