Country Pop Bites: Joe Nichols –June 1
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2009 Joe Nichols began his first tour of U.S. military bases in Iraq?
It’s true! What a class act! Check out this Joe Nichols video.
Here are 5 little known truths about Joe Nichols.
- He was raised with an older brother and younger sister in Rogers, Arkansas. His mother was a single mom and his father drove a truck but also played bass and sang.
- He grew up being influenced musically by artists like Randy Travis, and Alan Jackson.
- He worked jobs ranging from moving furniture to installing cable TV systems.
- His favorite food is Sushi.
- His favorite sports teams are the Razorbacks of Arkansas.