Country Pop Bites: Jessica Andrews – April 7
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2001 Jessica Andrews' "Who I Am" netted a #1 country single in Billboard?
It’s true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 little known truths about Jessica Andrews.
- She was born December 29, 1983 in Huntingdon, Tennessee to parents Jessie and Vicki Andrews.
- When she was seven, a bone was growing through her spinal cord, a condition that required surgery. She had a 50/50 chance of coming out of it paralyzed.
- Her version of Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" won first prize in her 4th grade talent show and set her on a path that took her to local fairs and carnivals -- anywhere she could sing.
- Her favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
- On October 2010, Andrews became engaged to singer-songwriter Marcel. They were married on November 11, 2011.