Country Pop Bites: Gary Allan – July 21
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2005 Gary Allan's "Best I Ever Had" video debuted on CMT?
It’s true! Check it out!
Here are 5 little known truths about Gary Allan.
- Gary Allan Herzberg was born on December 5, 1967 and raised in La Mirada, California, to Harley and Mary Herzberg.
- He was offered a record deal at age 15, but didn’t accept the offer as he wanted to finish school.
- He once worked a job as a car salesman.
- In 1987, Gary married his first wife, Tracy Taylor. They since divorced. He married model Danette Day on November 28, 1998 in South Carolina and they divorced in June 1999. His third wife, Angela whom he wed on June 5, 2001, committed suicide on October 25, 2004.
- He has been on several TV shows including the mini-series Shake, Rattle, & Roll, playing the lead role of Eddie Cochran. He followed that role with a part in the CBS TV series Pensacola: Wings of Gold.