Country Pop Bites: Faith Hill – December 18
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1993 Faith Hill made her Grand Ole Opry debut?
Check out this Faith Hill video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Faith Hill.
- She joined a band in high school and began performing at rodeos and local fairs.
- She moved to Nashville at 19 and denied being an aspiring singer in order to get a receptionist job at a music publishing company.
- She met her husband, country singer and actor Tim McGraw, when they toured together in 1996.
- She founded the Faith Hill Family Literacy Project in 1996.
- Along with McGraw, she organized the 2010 benefit concert Nashville Rising, which raised over $2 million to aid flood victims in Tennessee.