Country Pop Bites: Dierks Bentley – November 4
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2006 Dierks Bentley went the distance to #1 in Billboard, topping the country singles list with "Every Mile A Memory"?
Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting truths about Dierks Bentley.
- He was born on November 20, 1975 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- At the age of 13, he taught himself to play guitar.
- When he was 19, he moved to Nashville, where he got a job with The Nashville Network (now Spike TV), researching country music performances.
- Dierks and wife Cassidy welcomed their first child, a girl, Evalyn Day Bentley, on October 4, 2008.
- The following day, Dierks attended his charity motorcycle event, called Miles & Music, which raises money for Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, where he announced the birth of his daughter.