Country Pop Bites: Darryl Worley – March 8
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2003 Darryl Worley's "Have You Forgotten?" video made its debut on CMT's "Most Wanted Live"?
It’s true! Check out the video.
Here are 5 little known facts about Darryl Worley.
- His hobbies include: hunting, fishing, water skiing and American Indian relics.
- His favorite food is steak.
- His favorite restaurant is Worleybird Café in Savannah, TN.
- His favorite sports teams are the Green Bay Packers & the Atlanta Braves.
- His favorite actor and actress are Clint Eastwood and Demi Moore.