Country Pop Bites: Darryl Worley – January 10
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2003 Darryl Worley performed "Have You Forgotten?" publicly for the first time?
It's true! It was on the Grand Ole Opry at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium.
Check out the video!
Here are 5 little known facts about Darryl Worley.
- His musical influences are Merle Haggard, George Jones, Willie Nelson, Faron Young and Keith Whitley.
- Some of his hobbies are hunting, fishing and water skiing.
- His favorite movie is Tombstone.
- His favorite Actor and Actress are Clint Eastwood & Demi Moore.
- His favorite sports teams are the Green Bay Packers & the Atlanta Braves.