Country Pop Bites: Cyndi Thomson – September 22
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2001 Cyndi Thomson's debut single, "What I Really Meant To Say," began a three-week run at #1 in Billboard?
It's true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Cyndi Thomson.
- She was born on October 19, 1976 in Tifton, Georgia.
- She began singing at a young age and knew early on that she wanted to be a Country singer.
- She did various jobs while pursuing the recording career that she wanted, one of which was a modeling job at a party for Deana Carter’s album Did I Shave My Legs for This going platinum.
- She co-wrote eight of the eleven songs on her debut album My World, released on July 31, 2001.
- She married musician and producer Daniel Goodman in 2002.