Country Pop Bites: Craig Morgan – December 9
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2004 CMT premiered Craig Morgan's "That's What I Love About Sunday" video?
It's true! Check it out!
Here are 5 little known facts about Craig Morgan.
- Craig Morgan Greer was born on July 17, 1965 in Kingston Springs, TN.
- He became an EMT at the age of 18, and enlisted in the Army, where he was stationed in South Korea.
- While in the Army, he wrote songs, and won military singing and songwriting contests. He spent ten years in on active duty in the Army as a paratrooper in the 101st and 82nd Airbourne Divisions.
- After leaving the Army, he moved his family to Nashville, where he took jobs singing demos.
- In September 2008, while performing for the troops at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, he was surprised by friend and Opry member John Conlee. It was during this surprise visit that Conlee invited Craig to join the Grand Ole Opry.