Country Pop Bites: Craig Campbell – October 8
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2010 Craig Campbell sang "Family Man" in his Grand Ole Opry debut?
Check out this Craig Campbell video!
Here are 5 little known facts about Craig Campbell.
- His parents divorced when he was young, leaving his oldest sister—11 years his elder—to take care of the siblings while his mom worked many jobs.
- He saw his biological father every other weekend until his dad died, when he was 11 years old.
- He played piano at his mother's church from age 10 to age 18, and formed a band called Out of the Blue as a teenager.
- He recorded demos and began writing songs after fellow singer Luke Bryan persuaded him to.
- He also played in Tracy Byrd's road band.