Country Pop Bites: Clint Black – March 21
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1998 Clint Black stopped at #1 on the Billboard country chart?
It's true! It was with "Nothin' But The Taillights," co-written with Steve Wariner.
Have a listen to the song!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Clint Black.
- Clinton Patrick “Clint” Black was born February 4, 1962 in Long Branch, New Jersey, the youngest of four children.
- He taught himself to play harmonica before he was 13, and at 14 wrote his first song.
- He worked as a construction worker, bait cutter, and fishing guide, while singing at various lounges as a solo singer and guitarist.
- He made his acting debut in 1994 when he was offered a bit part in the star-studded comedy film Maverick.
- He married Lisa Hartman on October 20, 1991. They have one daughter together, Lily Pearl Black, born in 2001.