Country Pop Bites: Clay Walker – April 15
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1996 Clay Walker was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis by a Houston doctor, after seeking an examination for numbness in his fingers?
It’s true! He was told he would be in a wheelchair within four years, dead within eight. But he is still kickin’! Check out this Clay Walker video!
Here are 5 little known facts about Clay Walker.
- He was born Ernest Clayton Walker Jr. on August 19, 1969 in Beaumont, Texas.
- His nickname is “Clayboy”!
- His favorite song is Maggie May by Rod Stewart.
- His favorite sports include football, fishing, rodeo and golf.
- He worked at a Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company plant before he made it big.