Country Pop Bites: Chris Cagle – February 4
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2002 Chris Cagle flew with the Blue Angels?
It true! It was at the Naval Air Base in El Centro, California.
Check out this Chris Cagle video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Chris Cagle.
- He has worked as a waiter, golf caddy, nanny and a bartender.
- He studied at the University of Texas-Arlington, but left to pursue music.
- He has a cat named Banjo.
- His hobbies include Golf, hanging out at home with Banjo, cooking and gardening.
- His musical influences include Charlie Daniels, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Conway Twitty.