Country Pop Bites: Chad Brock – June 17
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2000 Chad Brock's "Yes!" went to #1 in Billboard?
It’s true! Check out the video!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Chad Brock.
- He was born July 31, 1963 in Ocala, Florida.
- He trained at World Championship Wrestling's training facility, the WCW Power Plant. Chad wrestled for WCW from 1994 to 1996, until an injury forced him to retire. He also appeared at several WCW events in 1999, where he was briefly involved in an angle with Curt Hennig.
- In 2007, Brock signed with Rocky Comfort Records, a label which was started by Tracy Lawrence, although he did not release anything for the label.
- Brock left Nashville in 2005 to co-host a morning radio show on the Tampa, Florida station WQYK-FM along with country music parodist Cledus T. Judd. In 2010, Brock left WQYK-FM to begin his new position as Director of Programming for the new cable channel The Country Network but left TCN in early 2011.
- On October 25, 2010 Brock announced on his social networking page his intention to run for the United States Senate in 2014.