Country Pop Bites: Bryan White – July 8
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2005 Bryan White and Erika Page White welcomed their second son into the world?
It’s true! They named him Jackson Dylan White, and he was born at Nashville's Baptist Hospital.
Check out this Bryan White video!
Here are 5 little known truths about Bryan White.
- Thanks to his father, he learned to play drums while he was still very young.
- His musical mentor is Steve Wariner.
- Fresh out of high school White says he packed up his guitar, drum sticks, angst, dreams, five hundred dollars and headed to Nashville to pursue a career in country music.
- He has been named one of People Magazine’s fifty most beautiful people.
- His wife is an actress. She has been on One Life to Live.