Country Pop Bites: Bryan White – April 23
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 1996 Bryan White met "Second Noah" actress Erika Page for the first time during the Sizzlin' Country concert for cystic fibrosis in Los Angeles?
It’s true! They begin dating a year later and married in 2000.
Check out one of my favorite Bryan White songs.
Here are 5 fun facts about Bryan White.
- He was born in Lawton, Ft Sill, Oklahoma, in 1974, and raised in Oklahoma City.
- His father taught him how to play the drums when he was just 5 years old.
- At age ten, he watched his mother open for Loretta Lynn. He credits that show with giving him the musical fire.
- He played in his mother's rock band and his father's country band as a teenager, and was encouraged to take up singing after his mother heard him sing during a sound check.
- He is married to actress Erika Page White, and together they have two sons, Justin and Jackson.