Country Pop Bites: Brad Paisley – September 12
Did you know that on this day in Country Music History in 2007 Brad Paisley got a gold album for "5th Gear"?
It’s true! Listen to a song off the album!
Here are 5 interesting facts about Brad Paisley.
- He wore a black tuxedo with a lavender bow tie to his high school prom in 1991.
- His 6,500-sq-ft. log-cabin style home in Franklin, Tenn. features a handmade whiskey-barrel sink.
- At age 14, he was a regular on "Jamboree USA," a country radio show in Wheeling, West Virginia.
- He landed internships at ASCAP and Atlantic Records during his college years.
- A week after graduating from Belmont University in 1995, he landed a songwriting deal with EMI Publishing.