Awesome Ways to Deal With Halloween Candy Surplus!
Now that we have some distance from trick or treating, many of us have a stash of unwanted candy. Whether it's nuts or nougat, (what is that anyway?), you probably have some candy to re-distribute!
Here are some suggestions:
- Put it in the freezer and save it for decorating gingerbread houses during the holidays or winter vacation break
- Save it for birthday party favor bags
- Use it to fill a pinata
- Take it to a nursing home, homeless shelter or teen center
- satisfy a soldier's sweet tooth with Operation Gratitude
- donate candy to Maine or New Hampshire Ronald McDonald House Charities
- use it in an advent calendar
- check out YouTube for science experiments using different candies
Do you have any more suggestions? Comment on our Fan Page!